What is the color blindness test?
Is the online color vision test a color vision evaluation?
- *This online color vision test is not a color vision evaluation to determine if one is truly color blind or color deficient. This online test can help determine if one may have a color vision deficiency. For a proper color vision evaluation please contact our office or your local eye care provider.
Can I wear a colored lens when taking a color test?
- Wearing a colored lens can make your results inaccurate. Turn up your screen brightness: brighter colors are easier to perceive. The test consists of a series of color blind test plates: which form a shape of a one or two digit number.
What is the EnChroma® color blindness test?
- The EnChroma® Color Blindness Test is a self-assessment tool to measure type and extent of color vision deficiency. This test is for informational purposes only.
What tests can be done to check my eyes?
- The tests might include: checking your ability to see details at a distance and up close. testing your peripheral and colour vision. checking the muscles around your eyes to make sure they are working together. looking at the outside and inside of your eyes for any problems.
How do you take an eye test for distance vision?
- Eye test for distance vision This test can be taken with or without glasses. To take this test correctly, it is necessary to place yourself at a distance from the screen of approximately 75cm for a 14" screen. Cover one eye with your hand, without pressing on the lid, and read the test below, letter by letter.
Share this Post: