What are the different types of license plates in California?
Can I customize my California license plate?
- Customize any Combination of Numbers and Letters you Want on Your California License Plate. Our all California license plates are painted with year correct colours so they make your perfect California license plate. We always use authentic sizes and fonts to deliver the best replica California license plate on the market.
Who can Order Special Interest license plates in California?
- Applicants who own an auto, truck, trailer, or motorcycle currently registered in California may order special interest license plates. Motorcycle license plates are not available for all special interest license plates. What License Plates Are Available and How Much Do They Cost?
How do I renew my California special plates?
- Applicable fees vary by plate and personalized plates carry an extra fee. You can renew special plates upon registration renewal. Lost or damaged plates are replaced by mail or in person. You also have the option of transferring your CA specialty plates to another vehicle you own.
Do you need to renew your license plate in California?
- California has required license plates since 1905. Here’s what you need to know about our requirements and types of plates. You need to renew your vehicle registration every year in California. After you renew your registration, we’ll send you new registration stickers (tabs) for the year.
What type of license plate do you get when you register?
- When you register your vehicle, you get a license plate. Unless you specify otherwise, you will get the standard, generic license plate for your state. However, most states have numerous options for fun, specialized license plates.
Share this Post: